What is SPM?¶
SPM (Statistical Parametric Mapping) is an fMRI analysis software package that is run in Matlab. In addition to fMRI analysis, SPM contains toolboxes for performing volume based morphometry and effective connectivity.
The following tutorials will show you how to analyze a sample dataset with SPM. You will begin by learning the fundamentals of fMRI preprocessing, and then proceed to create a model. We will finish by learning about different types of group analyses, and how to do region of interest (ROI) analyses.
- Introduction to SPM
- SPM Tutorial #1: Downloading the Data
- SPM Tutorial #2: The Flanker Task
- SPM Tutorial #3: Looking at the Data
- SPM Tutorial #4: Preprocessing
- SPM Tutorial #5: Statistics and Modeling
- SPM Tutorial #6: Scripting
- SPM Tutorial #7: Setting the Origin
- SPM Tutorial #8: Group Analysis
- SPM Intermezzo: Toolboxes
- SPM Tutorial #9: ROI Analysis
- Summary Statistics
- Psychophysiological Interactions (PPI) in SPM